KW Variant 3 inox-line
Perfect Street Performance
State-of-the-art technology from motor sports for more performance on the road. The separate and independently adjustable rebound- and compression damping allows for an individual suspension setup for different uses and preferences. The unique patented system with its two-stage valves allows a rebound damping adjustment (comfort) and a compression adjustment (driving dynamics) in the low-speed range while the high-speed range which controls the driving safety, is fixed.
- Damping technology with individually adjustable rebound- and compression technology
- inox-line* stainless steel technology
- Individually height adjustable
- Adjustment parameters approved by the German Technical Control Board (TÜV)
- High-quality components for long durability
- Infinitely variable rebound damping adjustment
- 14-way adjustable compression damping
- Unique, individually working damping force adjustment
- Comprehensive documentation for easy use
*Not for suspensions with spring strut modification (exchanged struts), these are only available in zinc-plated steel.
Compression and Rebound Adjustment
As far it is vehicle-specifically possible, the rebound damping is adjusted by a spindle at the end of the piston rod. Mainly, the traction phase (rebound) controls car body vibrations and also influences handling and comfort in the low-speed damping range. By using the traction phase adjustment, the vehicle can be adapted to the requirements of the driver. Moreover the driving behavior can be regulated from comfortably rolling to sporty and tense with improved road holding characteristics.
The compression phase adjustment is carried out at the lower end of the shock absorber via our patented multi-purpose valve. The large number of pre-set parameters of this valve allows for a wide range of adjustment for individual use. The unique low-speed compression adjustment significantly distinguishes this technology from any other. In this compression range, the driving behavior of the vehicle is drastically influenced. An increase of the damping power supports the vehicle already during compression and therefore avoids rolling and pitching. The directional stability is significantly improved.