KW Variant 1 inox-line
Perfect Street Performance
Sporty Handling with factory pre-set damping
The ideal systems for customers wishing to rely on the experience of our engineers to set the damper setting, yet determine their own degree of lowering. In extensive driving tests our engineers have set the dampers for the best balance between sporty driving, comfort and safety. The user is then free to decide the best height setting for their use and preference.
- Optimally pre-set
- Sporty harmonious damping technology
- Stainless steel technology “inox-line”*
- Individually height-adjustable
- Lowering range approved by the German Technical Control Board (TÜV)
- Fully finished complete solutions
- High-quality component parts for long durability
- Comprehensive documentation for easy use
*Not for suspensions with spring strut modification (exchanged struts), these are only available in zinc-plated steel.
KW Variant 1 basic
The ideal system for customers who like to decide their technical attributions or the custom lowering of their vehicles. Coilover strut housing in galvanized steel construction with corrosion repressive sealing.
- Optimally adjusted, sporty and comfortable dampening technology
- Individually height adjustable
- Coilover strut housing in galvanized steel construction with corrosion repressive sealing.
- High-quality components for long life
- Comprehensive documentation for ease of use